Our motto, ‘understanding each other to live together’, is integral to our main goals:
Shaping young people to become:
- Analytical and unified citizens
To reach these goals, the association supports, develops and organizes various activities, meetings and exchanges between young people both in Belgium and abroad.
Jagora promotes harmonious coexistence through forming new encounters between young people, which furthers our multicultural and cosmopolitan society.
- A support on your projects
- An official convention of voluntary service
- The opportunity to involve yourself into the heart of the association and have an influence on the decisions being taken
- Opportunitiesto improve the capacity of living togetherness
- Regular information about its activities
- Refund of transport costs if necessary
- The opportunity to meet other young people
- To discuss the manner in which we, young people, view the world, taking into consideration all of our differences. We treat community and social issues through exchanging ideas and sharing experiences.
If any of these topics have caught your attention, please do not hesitate to contact and join us.
‘I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn’t learn something from him.’ Galileo Galilei
179, rue de la vignette
Telephone : +32 (0)2.660.91.42
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org